Are you a registered tax practitioner?

You must be registered with us to provide tax agent, BAS or tax (financial) advice services for a fee or other reward. If you are not yet registered, find out who needs to register and the registration requirements. If you are already registered, learn about your obligations to maintain your registration with us.

Select the type of registration you are applying for

Select the box applicable to your enquiry